Monday, March 15, 2010

Cleaning my house

We still have at least 6 more weeks of winter, but I wanted to give you a sneak peek at my next series. One of my New Year’s resolutions is to get the house clean and organized. Over the weekend I hosted a party (which I’ll tell you more about very soon!). My husband and I spent Saturday cleaning the downstairs area for the party and it looks fantastic. Now if I can get motivated to finish the upstairs. We have a Bagless vacuum and I have to say that I really love it.

Amanda, Tanya, and I have joined forces once again to help you get clean and organized this year! And maybe in the process MY house will be clean and organized! This year, my series is not going to be as heavily focused on products, but rather practical ways to achieve your goals this spring. And as a green mom, the products I do feature will be all-natural and safe enough to use around your children. The series doesn’t officially begin until March, however, I have a pre-series giveaway to get you excited about spring cleaning.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari. and Published on Free Templates