Sunday, July 5, 2009

Transform Your Pictures

Would you like to edit some of your pictures? I have always been a very big fan of old-timey pictures, and I found a website that can help me make any picture I want look like it was taken one hundred years ago. Of course, you can do many tricks in Photoshop, but I found Labs.wanokoto.jp/olds to be a lot more convenient to use. You just upload a picture of your choice, and a few seconds later it will be transformed. It is a really neat tool. I hope to find even more websites that will make it possible for me to edit my photos. After all, there are so many ways a picture can be transformed. Of course, you can use Photoshop, but it is not that easy how to use such a complicated program. Additionally, programs like Photoshop usually cost a lot of money.

No comments:

 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari. and Published on Free Templates