Wednesday, March 18, 2009
1. Open your Inbox and localize the bar at the top of it.
2. On this bar you will see categories like From, Subject, Received and Size.
3. Click on Size for example and your messages will be sorted from smallest to the largest.
4. Click on Subject, and your messages will be sorted in alphabetical order according to the first letter in the subject.
5. Click on From, and the messages will be arranged alphabetically according to the name of a sender.
6. Click on Received and the messages will appear in the order you received them.
I hope this will be useful, as organizing emails might often not seem that easy, especially if you are receiving a lot of them. Another important aspect to remember is to have proper spam protection, in order to avoid receiving dozens of spam messages every day. Eliminating spam can help you a lot in sorting your email.
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Because more and more people have access to Internet each year, social networking is gaining more and more on popularity as well. People take advantage out of social networks and treat them as an alternative for looking for friends. Whereas there are some networks that are better and more user friendly than others, let me here give you a few reasons why social networking can be so fun:
1. Contacting other people is relatively easy and very fast. All you need to do is to create an account which will only take you a few minutes. You will be asked a few simple questions after which you will be ready to start interacting with other users. The questions are very easy, and among other things you will need to provide a valid email address. Usually, you will not be obliged to do anything that you would feel uncomfortable with. Even if some user starts harassing you, you are free to quit as soon as you want.
2. Registration usually does not cost anything. There will be some exception to that, but the good thing about the Internet is the fact that many things are for free.
3. You can very easily meet friends who share the same interests as you.
4. You are given an option to upload your pictures, blogs, audio messages etc. I am sure that many of us like doing that, and the thought that somebody might be reading our articles is thrilling.
Monday, March 2, 2009
There are millions of people who have their own business, and while it may not be that easy, the numbers prove that it can be done. These days a lot of people are thinking about selling their products on the Internet, but whether you want to take advantage out of technology is completely up to you. However, before starting your own business, it is important to take into account a few things:
Those are a lot of questions, but answering them honestly will save you a lot of time and money, while ensuring that your business will have a larger chance to succeed.