Tuesday, May 5, 2009

History of Bluetooth

A typical person has probably heard the term Bluetooth many times. I am sure that some of us have wondered what were the origins of this word. Although some might think it was created by technology geeks, in fact it was not. I am sure you will be surprised to find out that the name Bluetooth was the name of a Danish king who reigned from 940 to 981. Of course, Bluetooth is his name in English, not Danish. This famous king was renowned for his ability to help people communicate, and this is what he is remembered for. Today, Bluetooth is a wireless technology that provides links between computers, mobile phones, and other handheld devices. Because of Bluetooth it is so easy to connect to the Internet from various handheld devices.

1 comment:

Achernar said...

Go Freeza:


I have added you to my linls. Hope you can add me too.


Greetings

 

Copyright 2007 All Right Reserved. shine-on design by Nurudin Jauhari. and Published on Free Templates